Members of law enforcement, the military, specialist operations and fire and rescue personnel face unique physical challenges on a daily basis. With conditions and situations constantly changing, tactical performance training can make a difference when it comes to success — and even survival.
At Bon Secours In Motion Sports Performance, we are proud to help those who protect our country and communities. Our performance specialists create customized training programs to help tactical athletes increase their strength, agility, speed and endurance, and decrease their risk for injury by improving their flexibility and technique.
Our Registered Dietitians understand that a tactical athlete’s diet should promote overall health and maximize physical performance and recovery as well as support weight management at the same time.
Our comprehensive tactical program also includes:
- Physical training tailored to meet each athlete’s needs and the demands of their job.
- Energy system development to improve aerobic and anaerobic capacities.
- Nutrition counseling including specific recommendations for missions, deployment and daily job requirements.
- Recovery strategies for both off-duty and mission-based environments.
- Team collaboration with In Motion’s physical therapists as it relates to injury.
For tactical athletes facing an injury, our return-to-duty protocols focus on preparing individuals to resume their duties at an optimum level of performance through conditioning and by incorporating job-specific tasks into training.
Please contact us to learn more about how we help tactical athletes safely achieve peak performance and improve their career longevity.