Hampton – In Motion at Boo Williams Sportsplex
In Motion Physical Therapy at Boo Williams Sportsplex operates as a department of Mary Immaculate Hospital.
Monday – Thursday: 6am – 7pm
Friday: 6am – 4 pm
Appointments available within 24 – 48 hours.
- Sports specific programs include basketball, football/combine
- Personal Training
- Speed and Agility Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Team Performance Training
- Post-concussion Management/Rehab
- Women’s Sports Injury Prevention
Our team of clinician/athletes customizes and adapts protocols to individual needs. Trust them to improve your game and keep you playing strong and healthy at every age.
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Certified Strength & Conditioning specialists
- Certified Physical Therapists and Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants
- Registered Dietitian Sports Nutritionist
Sarah Martin, DPT
Clinical Coordinator, Physical Therapist
Aaron McKissick, MS, CSCS, USAW
Sports Performance Coordinator
Kristen Nagy, MS, RD