Youth Fitness Program
If you are looking for a fun, supportive and safe approach to fitness and weight management for your child, then look no further! In Motion Sports Performance now offers a youth fitness program that encourages kids to take control of their own health and well-being. This program is available at our Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Hampton locations.
What makes our Youth Fitness Program different from those at other sports organizations? At In Motion Sports Performance we provide a safe experience and a more personalized approach to improving your child’s athleticism. Our program focuses not only on exercise but healthy eating and lifestyle habits your child will carry into adulthood. Your child’s personal nutrition and fitness program begins with private, individual evaluations by both a Registered Dietitian and a Performance Specialist. These one-to-one connections will help keep your child motivated to reach his or her goals.
Our program, priced at $200 a month, offers flexible hours and individual or group training sessions and includes:
- 2 exercise sessions per week with a Performance Specialist in a small group setting
- Home exercise journal to help with accountability and cardiovascular maintenance
- One monthly appointment with a Registered Dietitian, youth must be accompanied by an adult
Unlike youth programs that concentrate solely on athletic ability, our program offers a full spectrum of services tailored to your child’s needs:
- Ongoing Communication with Dietitian
- Assessment of personalized needs based on your individual goals and health conditions
- Evaluation of current daily regimen
- Meal plans developed according to your needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Full Fitness Evaluation to Establish Baseline Measurements
- Functional movement screen
- Customized exercise plan (including strength training, cardio, flexibility and injury prevention)