At Bon Secours In Motion Sports Performance, our Adult Performance Program condenses our Pro/Elite program in order to offer a tailored approach to recreational athletes. We build a program that ensures you develop your sport specific needs at any age. The program focuses daily on improving soft tissue quality and flexibility, increasing upper and lower body power, building full body strength and enhancing your cardiovascular fitness. Our Adult Performance Program is 60 minutes of specific and customized sport performance training. In addition, our Registered Dietitian will meet individually with each athlete to assess current dietary habits and recommend changes based on sport specific fueling and recovery needs as well as individual performance goals.
- Prehab / Injury Prevention
- Movement Preparation
- Plyometric Drills (Jumping, Landing, etc.)
- Speed Development (Linear Acceleration, Lateral Movement, Absolute Speed, Deceleration)
- Power Development (Olympic Lifts, Medicine Balls, etc.)
- Strength Training
- Energy System Development (Lactate Threshold Work, Lactate Power, Aerobic Capacity Work)
Pricing: $200 per month unlimited
Adult Performance Program Overview
- Unlimited Monthly Visits with a Certified Performance Specialist
- 60 minute small group training sessions
- One Monthly Appointment with Registered Dietitian
- Personal guidance based on your goals, evaluation of current habits and meal planning
- One Monthly Recovery Massage
- Compare what we offer including monthly one-to-one dietitian appointments and free monthly massage visit and you’ll see no other program is as comprehensive as ours.
Call regarding special partner and group discounts as well as regional pricing variances.
Interested in learning more about our sports training programs? Please contact us at (757) IM-SPORT (757-467-7678) for rates and availability